Monday, April 12, 2010

Aimi C Zephyr


I tried a more sketchy approach for this piece, avoiding going into details that usually make my drawings turn out unnatural. The lines turned out better than expected, but I do tend to do a bit of failed refining here and there, which caused the drawing to adopt certain things from my past works.
But overall it was a good learning experience.

Aimi C Zephyr was one of my old characters, and I really mean old, she goes back to the early days of me drawing~ I decided to remake in a project I've been meaning to revive ever since I I don't know when, X-Zero. I had once decided that I will that project on hold until I have enough skills to actually potray the story well.

And I thought that now would probably be a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment