Friday, February 15, 2013

Raven and Eagle




Been a while. I don't know why I'm still here. It's weird. People around me are flourishing and rising like given crack and it seems to me like I've been given the wrong kind of drug that slows me down instead. Made me feel unconfident and uncomfortable. Reality is fleeting. During one time I'm high as fuck and all the other time I'm as slow as a sloth. One time feeling I can take on the world and a single stone throw cracks the glass made confidence. It's retarded from a lot of perspective. People that made up their mind seems so full of it. But at the same time looks so rigid. People that shifts all the time appear unsettling and chaotic. Where am I? All over the place.

Raven and Eagle. Pride and Opportunity. Hunter and Thief.

Let this be a reminder of why my work and life worths nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment