Saturday, March 9, 2013

View everything like an artwork

I'll view my writings like my artworks. That's what I have been doing all this time. I was searching, experimenting. I don't have a set principle, that's why I was being so contradictory. I was exploring grounds I'm not familiar with. And with each discovery, my old convictions was erased, or simply said, shifted. Some of them can't be applied to some other grounds. That's it's nature. Its actually that simple.

How can I be so stupid? It's stupid to be held down by principles. It's rigid and inappropriate. Religion, dogmas and even my own 5 senses! It's stupid to think in absolutes. I'll always change according to my surroundings!

I shouldn't feel bad about being a hypocrite because I'm fleeting just like that! It's not worth trying to fixate myself to things I can't associate myself with!

Damn! This is good! I can keep being imperfect and keep exploring new grounds like this! I can keep practising my work and not be held down by associations that I should be this and that! I can be whatever I want! I can draw whatever I want however I want! I can even be rigid if I want to!

Abrupt end!

No comments:

Post a Comment